After a year of messages in regard to the topic of shower sex I thought that I would finally do a video to answer your questions, offer some suggestions, and hopefully teach you something you didn’t already know.
Shower sex is something most people have thought about at one point or another, but in the real world, it can be rather hard to pull off. If it’s not the potentially dangerous slippery surfaces or maneuvering two bodies in a small space, the inability to stay lubricated or accidentally getting soap in your partners eyes, there’s a lot of frustrating things to contend with. Yet, even with all the complications, when everything is said and done the results can be pretty spectacular.
Sex In The Shower: Helpful Tips & Suggestions
- use a bath mat or non-slip rubber mat to keep from sliding in the shower.
- if you find you get ‘dry’ during shower sex and your natural lubrication doesn’t last very long, try adding silicone lubricant (it’s waterproof and wont break down), which will allow for a much less painful experience.
- on that note, NEVER USE soap, shampoo, lotion, shower gel, or any other product as a lubricant. Not only can they be harsh and drying, they can also cause infections by throwing off the bodies natural pH.
- don’t just stick with fingers and tongues, use the water to stimulate your partner; you can engage in temperature play by adjusting from cool to warm, if you have a shower head with variable settings try some sensory play by rotating the settings as the water sprays on your partners body.
- finding the right position can be fairly awkward, so rather than struggle to make it work, go straight for doggy-style; simply place one foot up on the edge as you bend forward and support yourself on the wall. If you want a bit more support, have your partner hold your hips. This also allows them to pull you towards them for deeper penetration while also keeping you from slipping all over the place.
- if clitoral stimulation is something you and/or your partner need, try introducing a waterproof external vibe.
- take the hassle out of everything by investing in some gear specifically designed for shower sex. I’m not that big a fan of the actual sex toys in the line, but support products like the single locking suction foot rest and dual locking shower handle, are definitely worth owning.
- this should be common sense, but you can turn off the lights and use candles to offer a more romantic setting
- unless you’re trying to conceive and/or know that your partner is STI free, ALWAYS USE PROTECTION. EVEN IN THE SHOWER!
Sit back, relax, let me come to you. Sign up through the form below and have my posts sent straight to your inbox. Don’t worry, I promise not to spam you!