If there is one thing that I am adamant about, it is that everyone has the opportunity to become educated in regard to their body, health, safety, and that of the one(s) they’re exploring sexually with. As such, I’ve created this page full of great sex ed resources I’m sure will help you along your way.
Sex doesn’t have to be stressful or scary… with knowledge comes power!
The best way for me to help you become informed is to link you to some of the reliable and trusted sex ed resources I’ve used over the years for my own research. Keep in mind that I am in no way affiliated with, or represent, any of the mentioned educational sites, I’ve just used them as sources of personal higher learning. Please also keep in mind that this is an ever growing list, so come back and check often, more resources will be listed as I find them or they become available.
Sex Ed Resources
- Same Day STD Testing: a trustworthy site where you can get STD testing done in private
- Information on Phthalate
- Phthalates and your body
- Phthalates and sex toys
- More info on Phthalates and Sex Toys
- The Safety Dance: Sex Toy Safety for a New Generation
- Even more info on Sex Toys and Phthalates (includes a video!)
- Eco Friendly, Body Safe Sex Toy Info (includes a video!)
For Those Curious About Sex Ed, Sexuality, and Their Bodies:
- I Wanna Kno
- Kids Health.org: For parents & teens who want to learn in simple terms about Sexual Health.
- Sex Health Guru: a website filled with videos for everything Sex Ed
Information on Contraception
- SexualityandU: Canadian Website
- Better Health Channel: State of Victoria Contraception Page
- Young Women’s Health: Hospital of Boston
- Birth Control Page: Wikipedia
- Planned Parenthood
- Merck Medical Information Library
Credible information on STD’s Facts and Prevention
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Great STD information
- STIs | Sexual Health Ontario: Open minded and forward thinking STI info for everyone
- Avert.org: devoted to Hiv/AIDS information
- American Social Health Association: Great STD information
- Before Play: Avoid STDs, not the conversation: Covers just about everything you need to know (lots of Q&As)
Sex Books & Educational Materials
Sit back, relax, let me come to you! Sign up via the form below and have new posts sent directly to your inbox. Don’t worry, I promise not to spam you.