If there is one thing that I am adamant about, it is that you all become educated in regard to your body, health, safety, and that of the one(s) you’re “exploring” with.
Sex doesn’t have to be stressful or scary… with knowledge comes power!
The best way for me to help you become informed is to link you to some of the reliable and trusted sources I’ve used over the years for my own research. Keep in mind that I am in no way affiliated with, or represent, any of the mentioned educational sites, I’ve just used them as sources of personal higher learning. Please also keep in mind that this is an ever growing list, so come back and check often, more resources will be listed as I find them or they become available.
- Sexual Health
- CherryTv: devoted to women and their sexual development
- Sex Health Guru: a website filled with videos for everything Sex Ed
For Those Curious About Sex Ed, Sexuality, and Their Bodies:
- I Wanna Kno
- Kids Health.org: For parents & teens who want to learn in simple terms about Sexual Health.
Information on Contraception
- SexualityandU: Canadian Website
- Better Health Channel: State of Victoria Contraception Page
- Young Women’s Health: Hospital of Boston
- Birth Control Page: Wikipedia
- Planned Parenthood
- Merck Medical Information Library
Credible information on STD’s Facts and Prevention
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Great STD information
- Further readings about STD’s
- Avert.org: devoted to Hiv/AIDS information
- American Social Health Association: Great STD information
Sex Books & Educational Materials