For those of you new to this site, I’m best known for hosting “Sex Ed 102: all the things you didn’t learn…but should have”, a popular web series on YouTube that’s designed to shed light on the topic of healthy sexuality, pleasure products, sexual techniques, contraception options, and STI information.
Over the last 12 years I have been at the forefront of the sex positive blogging movement, including working with manufacturers, retailers, distributors, major publications, award shows, art and charity events, University programs, media production and promotional companies in the realm of sex education, product development, and sex positive advocacy.
Areas Of Expertise include;
- developing your companies online strategies and branding to ensure maximum success
- increasing your online presence via banner ads or text links
- providing products for review to an audience of 10,000+
- making contact/introductions with retailers for the sale of product
- having your website, shop, or blog critiqued for functionality, usability and/or design
- merchandising your brick and mortar store so that it not only looks good, but is also primed for sales
- curating content for effective social sharing
- setting up an affiliate account allowing you to garner more sales from outside influencers
- building an online shop that’s sex positive and carries trusted brands
- designing a sex toy that’s effective, affordable, and highly marketable
- finding a sex toy expert to help test your product(s) before taking it/them to market
- or if you’re simply looking for video clips on sexual topics to include in your show or documentary
As you can see, there are quite a few ways collaborating could be beneficial for your company and brand.
*View my quick and to the point Media Kit in PDF form.
Before sending your message/inquiry/proposal etc. please visit the Advertising Page as it will likely answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, if you’re a viewer who would like to submit a question, are in need of some help choosing a sex toy, would like to request a video topic for future consideration, want to set up an interview, or to send a “thank you” note, I’d suggest reaching me via my contact page.