When it comes to sexual acts, tit jobs are often one of the things I’m asked about on a regular basis. In practice it’s a relatively easy thing to pull off, though it can admittedly be a little uncomfortable, awkward, distracting, oddly funny, and weird at first… especially if you’ve never done it before or aren’t that comfortable with trying new things.
If it’s something you’d like to try, or if you’d simply like to be better at it, feel free to check out the video above and read the content below. Both have valuable insight and techniques that will have you mastering and enjoying it in no time!
What is a tit job?
Basically, it’s when someone with a dick (or strap-on) has sex with a set of tits.
The act itself is a low risk, non-penetrative form of outercourse (rather than intercourse), that involves thrusting between breasts to create friction and visual stimulation for sexual gratification. It can be used as a form of foreplay leading up to sex, combined with oral sex for greater stimulation, or used in place of sex itself. If done safely, tit jobs allow both partners to enjoy themselves sexually without the worry of an unintended pregnancy or risk of contracting an STI/STD.
Beginners Guide: How To Give A Tit Job
Although it can be fun, jumping straight to it often doesn’t feel like the most natural thing to do, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be easy or effortless.
I suggest starting with some foreplay and taking the time to both get aroused. When you feel ready slowly maneuver yourself into a position where your breasts are level with your partners penis. You can do this by kissing down their torso, moving down to give them a blow job, or lowering yourself to your knees while you undo their pants/belt/skirt etc.
Once you’ve got yourself into position you can rub their penis over your breasts and nipples. Next, add some of the lube to their penis (a teasing handjob works great), then simply place the penis between your breasts and press them together, sandwiching it in the process. From there you should be good to go.
If it feels awkward at first don’t worry, it will get easier as you figure out what positions work best for you and your body type.
You’ll also probably find that the penis slips out easily. Again, this is totally normal and nothing to be embarrassed by. Just slide it back in and keep going.
Tips & Suggestions
While a fairly standard practice, there are tips and suggestions to help make the experience much more enjoyable for everyone involved…
- The main problem I hear from my viewers is having the courage to do it, being nervous about trying it, and not feeling comfortable naked in front their partner. All of these experiences are totally normal, natural, and should be expected, especially if it’s your first time or if you’re experimenting with a new partner. Anytime we’re naked and exposed, trying something we’ve never done before, there’s bound to be some sense of nervousness or vulnerability. The best advice I can give is to relax, have fun with it, and know that no matter what you think of your body, your partner likely thinks you’re sexy as hell and can’t wait to be naked with you.
- On that note, this can be one of the least stimulating experiences for the person offering up the tits. If this is a problem for you, I have the following suggestions:
- get your partner to reach behind and stimulate you (by hand/with a toy – works best if they’re on top straddling you)
- if you’re kneeling with them sitting in front of you and you don’t have any hands free (because you’re using them to hold your breasts together), you can try to mount a dildo from above as if you’re riding it.
- for better clitoral stimulation, try using a product that’s designed for hands free use like the Eva by Dame or a floor based model like The Cone.
- if you’re still wearing undies, you could easily place a vibrator like a We-Vibe Touch inside to help hold it in place.
- for those with an ample bosom, use your upper arms to push your boobs together. Depending on how you’re positioned you can possibly reach down and play with yourself without much issue.
- have your partner take over holding your tits so you can stimulate yourself.
- try incorporating a boob job with a 69 position.
- Just like having sex without proper lubrication can be uncomfortable, painful even, so can giving an unlubed boob job. There can be chaffing. Pulling of skin on skin. Friction burn. An inability to thrust completely. The dick getting stuck somewhere in the cleavage. Granted these things don’t always happen, but they can, which is why I always suggest having a good bottle of water based or silicone lube on hand. You can easily change things up by using a lubricant that cools/warms, comes in flavors (for bj’s), or otherwise.
- If you’re not planning on engaging in protected intercourse you can use something oil based (like coconut oil, almond oil, or generic massage oil), otherwise steer clear as oil easily breaks down latex condoms. In a pinch you could use spit, but it does tend to dry out faster.
- Contrary to what you might think, you don’t need to have huge tits to pull this off; for those that aren’t big in the boob department, I’d suggest leaning forward over your partner while they lay on their back – gravity will likely offer a bit more to work with. It probably won’t be as easy as someone with a larger set, but it is still possible.
- If you want to have a bit more fun try incorporating oral sex. It might be a little awkward or uncomfortable for those lying on their backs, and you likely wont be able to deep throat very well. But it’s still something worth experimenting with. Just remember to use a dental dam or condom to help reduce the risks of transmitting an STI.
- Rather than using a simple in and out thrusting motion, try grabbing the breasts and jiggling them while the penis is sandwiched between.
Things To Avoid – Tips For Those With The Penis
- Unless your partner says they like it, don’t just grab their tits, jam ’em together and go to town. Not only can you rub yourself raw, you can also hurt your partner with the force of pushing the breasts together, and/or the friction that’s created while you thrust. Again, I highly suggest the use of a good lube to help make the experience comfortable.
- If your partner is going to be giving you a blow job, when your penis comes out from the top of their cleavage – go slow. I’ve heard many instances where the someone has accidentally rammed their penis in the back of their partners throat, jabbed them in the face, or poked them in the eye (seriously!) etc. Remember, this is meant to be fun… if you hurt your partner there is a very likely chance they won’t be up for doing it again.
- Be careful how you position yourself or move when kneeling over your partner (with them on their back). Often the breasts will slide and drop to the side of the body, especially for those with large breasts; if you’re not careful you could accidentally pinch or jam them between your leg and your partners body.
- If you’ve talked to your partner and they just aren’t comfortable with the idea or don’t like giving a tit job, you can purchase realistic breast masturbators online (pictured right). Although they’re not the real thing, they could go a long way for helping you explore and experiment without having to bother/pressure your partner.
- When it comes to ejaculating, I highly suggest talking beforehand about what’s okay and what’s off limits. I’ve received more than enough messages from viewers who have been unexpectedly shot in the face, eye, mouth, or hair by their partner who thought it was part of the plan. Remember, communication is key.
A variation in positions can not only help with visual or physical stimulation, it can also help with putting either person in a place of control, while also making the experience a bit more comfortable.
*Note: Unlike the content within the video, I’m opting out of using ‘male’ and ‘female’ pronouns when suggesting positions below. Instead, I’m going to use ‘Partner A’ to represent the person with breasts, and ‘Partner B’ to represent the person with the penis/strap-on etc.
Cowboy: Partner A lays on their back while Partner B straddles their torso (kneeling), and places the penis/strap-on between the breasts of Partner A. Once in this position either partner can grab the breasts and wrap them around the penis. Because this position limits the amount of movement the Partner A has, this places Partner B in control of the rhythm, speed, and timing as to which the ejaculation and/or orgasm occurs. Also, it’s a good idea for the person on top to remember not to lean all their weight as it could accidentally make breathing difficult (for their partner).
Reverse Cowboy: This position is like cowboy only instead of Partner B facing the partner, they’re turned to face their feet. While in this position the person on the bottom can provide oral or manual stimulation to the anus, balls, taint, or other erogenous zones, while the person on top can reach forward and manually stimulate their partner. Again, this position limits the actions of the person beneath, giving Partner B the opportunity to reach down and control the rhythm, speed, and timing when it comes to ejaculation and/or orgasm. One thing to keep in mind when it comes to the oral sex aspect is that it increases the risk of contracting an STD. As such, I suggest using a dental dam to create a barrier and limit the risks.
Standing: Pretty much what it sounds like; Parner B stands while Partner A either kneels or sits in front of them. Although this does usually lend to a more typically thought ‘submissive’ role, it actually gives Partner A a bit more control when it comes to thrusting. Depending on the heights of the people involved, as well as the way the penis curves, this position can be rather difficult or annoying for both parties. Also, depending on the size of breasts involved the act of lifting, pushing together, and holding in place can be tiring. It can also be tough on the knees and joints (use a pillow for adding padding).
Edge of The Seat: When it comes to placing Partner A in control, I’ve been told that this position is preferred. Partner B sits while Partner A kneels in between their legs, using the legs of Partner B for support. Then, leaning forward, Partner A can place the penis between the breasts and control the speed, depth, and rhythm of thrusts. An alternative to this has Partner A sitting, with Partner B standing in front. I suggest experimenting with both positions and seeing which works best for you.
Hopefully this helped in some way and answered any questions you might have, but most of all, I hope this provided you with a new and fun way of exploring and experimenting with your partner without also having to worry about an unintended pregnancy or contracting an STD.
Sit back, relax, let me come to you. Sign up through the form below and have my posts sent straight to your inbox. Don’t worry, I promise not to spam you!