To make things a tad easier this year, and potentially save you some time, click the banners below to go straight to your preferred manufacturer or retail sale details. Or, if you’ve got some time to spare, feel free to scroll through everything.
Unless you live under a rock you’re probably very well aware of the fact that today is Black Friday… otherwise known as the-day-everyone-goes-bat-shit-crazy-trying-to-snag-stuff-at-rock-bottom-prices.
And sex toys are no exception. Every retailer or manufacturer has something going on, be it a discount on volume purchases, single item and bundled deals, or coupon codes to save on just about anything your vag or dick desires. Yeah, I went there.
Rather than leaving you to click around online in search of the best prices, I’ve conveniently listed all of the very sales below. Consider this a token of my undying love for all of you. That and a way of getting you to buy quality sex toys at a fraction of the cost, ’cause that’s just how I do.
Black Friday 2014 Sex Toy Sales: Retail
SheVibe, one of the best sex toy retailers around, has tiered sales happening;
- spend $75 or more and save 10% (use code ‘TURKEY10′)
- spend $100 or more and save 15% (use code ‘TURKEY15′)
- spend $125 or more and save 20% (use code ‘TURKEY20′)
- *You also get free shipping if you spend $75 or more.
Not sure what to snag?
I’ve got a few ideas that’ll save you even more loot…
Combine the Lelo Adore Me Pleasure Set on sale for $89.99 (that’s $95 off the Lelo website) + JimmyJane Form 3 Vibrator on sale for $87 (reg $139 on JimmyJane website), then use code ‘TURKEY20′ at checkout to save an additional 20%, plus free shipping! Seriously guys, that deal is fucking ridic!
You could pair the definitive g-spot toy, Njoy Pure Wand for $99 (Njoy has it listed for $110) + Liberator Decor Throe for $89 (reg $120), or any of the Liberator Throes for that matter, + 4oz bottle of Sliquid H2O for $7.99, then use code ‘TURKEY20′ at checkout and save an additional 20%, plus free shipping! Honestly, if I could pick any combo of toys to give someone, this one would be it. If you’re a squirter you’ll thank me for this later. Promise.
If that doesn’t sound good, feel free to add some of these already reduced single items to your cart: Perk Dildo by Happy Valley ($20 off regular price before discounts), Fun Factory Curve Dildo ($20 off regular price before discounts), Fun Factory Cavalier butt toy ($23.60 off regular price before discounts), Rude Boy Prostate Massager ($35 off regular price before discounts), Spartacus Faux Fur Lined Ankle Restraints ($25 off regular price before discounts), and when you’ve hit the $75+ mark add your coupon codes to save even more.
For my Canadian friends, PinkCherry, is knocking it out of the park this year! Use code ‘BLACK30′ when you’re checking out and you’ll save 30% on just about everything!
There are two sites to choose from, U.S. and Canadian, with the latter having quite a bit more to choose from brand wise, so I’m focusing on tha The selection on both sites is pretty big, so I’m sure you’ll find something you fancy either way.
Here’s a few my favorite deals:
- The coveted Njoy Fun Wand is only $47, (that’s $48 cheaper than the Njoy website). Prefer a plug? The Pure Plug 2.0 is only $61, (Njoy has it listed for $120). Just make sure to use the coupon code.
- Originally listed around the $100 mark, the We-Vibe Thrill is only $18 (it’s also been discontinued so this may be your last chance to get one, no coupon needed).
- Love G-spot stimulation? I’ve got the perfect silicone dildo for you, the Jopen Comet is only $40, everywhere else has it listed for around $75 (no coupon needed).
- If you’ve always wanted a Fleshlight Mount, this is where you’ll find the best deals so long as you use the coupon code ‘BLACK30′: On A Mission is only $91 (Fleshlight has it listed for $169), Top Dog is only $78 (Fleshlight has it listed for $114).
- Lelo’s Mona 2 is listed at $97 with the coupon, everywhere else has it sitting at over $100.
- Wand something a bit more powerful? The famous Mystic Wand is only $42 (w/ coupon), that’s way cheaper than anywhere else!
- Top brands Lelo, Liberator, Je Joue, Tantus, and many more are also 30% off with coupon code ‘BLACK30′.
If there’s a specific company you love, I suggest shopping the deals by manufacturers, it’s the easiest way to see what’s available.
Vibrators.com doesn’t have as many quality products on sale as they did last year, but what they do have is beyond decent:
- Lelo Induge Me Kit (included Noa waterproof, USB-rechargeable silicone couples vibrator with 6 modes, 100% Silk Blindfold, Tantra Feather Teaser, Gift Card, & Satin Storage Pouch) for only $99, Lelo currently has it listed for $205.
- The Njoy Pure Wand is listed at $79, the cheapest I’ve seen it so far (Njoy website is $110, SheVibe has it for $99 + applicable discounts).
- If you like the look of the Jopen Comet (listed above), but want something more, the Vibating Jopen Comet 2 is only $69.99, no coupon needed.
Don’t forget to check out their discount coupon page for free add-ons or coupon codes for free shipping.
Finding good deals on LoveHoney isn’t that hard, it’s just a matter of looking in the right place… and knowing which ones are quality products.
Vixen Creations deals:
- Get a gloriously pink squishy and supple Vixen Creations Raquel dildo for just $60 (everywhere else is $100+)
- There’s also the sleek and thin, but equally as lovely, Leo for $60 (usually around $75).
- If you prefer more realistic toys, you’ll probably love the 6″ and girthy Buck ($80), the 7.5″ and thick Maverick ($80), or my favourite, average sized – but perfect – Tex ($70). All of those are usually $95+ on other sites.
- Choose any three Tenga 3D masturbation sleeves for $120… though if you really want a good deal you can get Tenga 3D sleeves on SheVibe for the same price + add a 4.2 oz bottle of Sliquid H2O lube for $7.99, then use code ‘TURKEY20′, and you’ll save 20% (making your total $102).
- Buy any We-Vibe couples toy and get a FREE luxury bondage kit ($100 value).
Black Friday 2014 Sex Toy Sales: Manufacturers
Tantus, one of my absolute most favourite companies ever technically has four major sales going, plus a whole bunch of single items that have been discounted;
2.) The grab bag section has products that are heavily discounted, we’re talking excessive savings
3.) BLACK FRIDAY… there’s so much going on here I’m not going to write about it, the images below list everything you need to know. Can’t view them? Here’s their black Friday sale page
4.) 24hr flash sales, sign up for email alerts and from Nov 28 – Dec 1. you’ll receive a daily email listing one item that’s heavily discounted for that day only. Friday = Neo Plug for only $15.99, that’s 50% off!
I highly suggest you take advantage while you can. Tantus toys are nothing short of impressive.
*Don’t forget, you get US free shipping with orders over $100+, international is free with orders $200+. If you still aren’t sure about Tantus I suggest you watch my Tantus Haul video.
Fleshlight has a shit load of sales going right now! However, depending on where you’re located they are going to vary…
If you live in the U.S./EU you’ve got four options to choose from; 1.) Spend $90 and get one free 4oz Fire & Ice Lube Pack and a Shower Mount with Flight Adapter (total savings $53.90), 2.) Spend $150 get a free Launch Pad, plus Fire & Ice lube pack and Shower Mount with Flight Adapter (total savings $83.85), 3.) Buy 2 Fleshlight Girl sleeves, get one free (total savings vary), 4.) All Sex in A Can and Jacks Soda products are 50% off! (total savings $24.95, or buy two and it’s like you got one free!) You also get free shipping with orders $60+.
If you live in Canada, spend $100 or more and you’ll receive 25% off + free shipping (total savings $45), spend $125 or more and get 25% off + free shipping + free 40z Fleshwash and Renew powder (total savings $65), or spend $200 or more and get 25% off + free shipping + free 40z Fleshwash and Renew powder + Fleshlight Pink Lady Vibro (includes mini-lotus sleeve, batteries/bullets, gun metal case – total savings $155!).
Speaking of Canadian deals, if you’ve always wanted a Fleshlight Mount, PinkCherry is where you’ll find the best deals so long as you use the coupon code ‘BLACK30′: On A Mission is only $91 (Fleshlight has it listed for $169), Top Dog is only $68 (Fleshlight has it listed for $114).
It’s safe to say I almost never buy anything through the JimmyJane website, instead opting to buy their stuff through retailers as prices are substantially lower elsewhere. Black Friday however, is the one and only time I’ll make an exception. Also, shipping is only a flat $5.
- One of my favourite all time clitoral vibes, Form 2, is on sale for $99, you likely won’t find it for cheaper than $145 anywhere else.
- Another fantastic vibe, the Form 4 is also on for $99, other trusted sites have it listed for $145.
- I haven’t had the chance to try the Form 6 yet, but I’ve heard very good things. Right now it’s listed for $119, usually retailing for $175.
- When it comes to the combos, you’re better off buying the Joy To The Girl set separately through PinkCherry (use code ‘BLACK30′ for 30% off).
- Having said that, you’re going to save $45 snagging 3 vibes in the Pleasure To The People set.
- Although it’s not cheap, you’ll save a lot more with a complete set of 4 by going through JimmyJane vs other retailers.
There’s a bunch more sales, but the ones I’ve listed are the best ones I found when comparing prices. Feel fee to check them out for yourself on the Black Friday at JimmyJane sale page.
I saved the best for last ’cause truthfully, it’s a fucking whopper! For the first time ever Lelo is letting anyone apply the 20% off discount code ‘BLACKF’ to EVERYTHING on the website…
THAT INCLUDES THEIR LUXE RANGE OF 24-KARAT GOLD AND STAINLESS STEEL PLEASURE OBJECTS. This is obscene… as in, it’s fucking unbelievable these things exist to begin with.
Of course I know there likely isn’t one person that’ll buy any of these, but I figured I’d toss them out there just for shits and giggles. YOLO, bitches.
- The 24-karat gold vibrator, INEZ, regularly goes for $15,000 u.s. ($17,900 can.), add the discount code and you save $3,000 u.s ($3,580 can.)
- Want a 24-karat vibe that’s smaller, and less expensive, the YVA regularly goes for $3,900 u.s. ($4,490 can.), add the discount and you save $780 u.s. ($898 can.)
- Like the Ella g-spot dildo? Good. They’ve also got one in 24-karat gold… OLGA usually sets you back $3,490 u.s. ($3,990 can.), add the discount and you save $698 u.s. ($798 can.)
- Then there’s EARL, a 24-karat gold prostate massager, regularly you’re looking at $2,590 u.s. ($2,990 can.), add the discount and you save $518 u.s. ($598 can.)
As for the rest of us (basically anyone that doesn’t have money to toss around on gold sex toys), here’s a few of my suggestions avoid the Ida (my review), and opt for the Tara. Definitely buy a Mona 2 or Mona Wave, they’re perfect for clitoral or g-spot stimulation (though they’re cheaper through SheVibe). Or, if you want something that will do both at the same time, snag an Ina 2, it’s what I’m asking for this Christmas. Oh, and you also get free international shipping.
Let me come to you! Sign up below and have my posts sent straight to your inbox. I promise not to spam you.